Click the text to view your chosen newsletter. The most recent one is at the top!
- Newsletter - 2nd February 2018
- Newsletter - 19th January 2018
- Newsletter - 12th January 2018
- Newsletter - 22nd December 2017
- Newsletter - 15th December 2017
- Newsletter - 8th December 2017
- Newsletter - 1st December 2017
- Newsletter - 24th November 2017
- Newsletter - 17th November 2017
- Newsletter - 10th November 2017
- Newsletter - 27th October 2017
- Newsletter - 20th October 2017
- Newsletter - 13th October 2017
- Newsletter - 6th October 2017
- Newsletter - 29th September 2017
- Newsletter - 22nd September 2017
- Newsletter - 15th September 2017
- Newsletter - 8th September 2017
- Newsletter - 26th January 2018
Below is the attached letter handed to parents on Friday 27th October regarding the upcoming staffing restructure.
Welcome back! I trust you all have had a wonderful Easter holiday and have enjoyed the sunshine! It was lovely to be back in the building on Monday and to see the children bound back into school with smiles on their faces and tales to tell!
A massive thank you to all those who took part in the Usborne Sponsored Read. All the sponsor money has been counted and you raised a
whopping £641. As a result of all your reading, Usborne have given us £1000.00 to spend on books for the school! A fabulous achievement!
hope your entries to the Easter egg competition are cooking nicely! Please bring all entries into the hall by Wednesday 5th April for judging. Winners will be announced in the Friday celebration assemblies. Please share your entries on our Twitter page @Oakhill_primary!
Red Nose Day is on Friday 24th March. Children can wear red or non-uniform for a donation of 50p per child or £1.00 per family. We will also be holding a ‘bake sale’ so we are asking those who are able, to ‘Bake and Donate’. All baking will be sold for 20p per bun.
Over the past few weeks, we have been busy developing a new website. Over the next couple of days it will be going live! Have a look on the learning zone for fun games your children can access! There are hours of fun to be had!
Time has flown again at Oakhill and this week seems to have disappeared in a blink of an eye. Once again, the children at Oakhill have bounded down the corridor to receive a headteacher’s sticker. It really is a pleasure to talk to the children about their learning and see their proud faces. I have seen amazing writing, wonderful maths, beautiful topic work and fabulous learning all round.
Next week, we are hosting a football tournament which will involve The Forest Academy and Oakwell Rise. I am positive the PTC coaches and Miss Sharpe have been putting our team through their paces!
Tonight is the night! Mrs Rennison and Mrs Glover are setting off with the choir to sing their hearts out. I am sure that it is going to be a wonderful experience for all those involved. I would like to thank the staff and the children for investing so much of their time in making such a wonderful event come to life!